Friday, August 6, 2010

Dungeon Minds






Hey all!

No, I haven't been abducted by Alabama rebels and tortured in a shack. But I have been working on a new strip called Dungeon Minds. Some of these strips are rated R. Since I don't want to offend the gentle sensibilities of Wizards of Ur readers I'll only post the ones that could be called PG-13ish.

The premise of the series is pretty simple. It's FRPG humor with lots of T'n'A. Hey, a man can't help what he likes. And I'm having a great time with this stuff.

I don't know exactly what I'll do with it yet. Obviously I'll start posting them on my own site, but I'm not sure if that will be on www.bloodredcomics.com or a new site. I'm kind of waiting to see if this is sustainable. If its just a big batch of gags then that's cool, I'll post them up and move on. But if I continue to do these I think they deserve their own venue.

Anyway, enjoy.