Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Atland #257 - He's Coming Apart

I tell ya, I thought long and hard about how the Nameless One could make a dramatic exit. And I came up with zilch until the very MORNING I sat down to draw this one. It finally hit me...what would be cooler than an avalanche of corpses?

Not too damn much, that's what.

I gotta say, I'm sooooooo looking forward to drawing sexy ladies and trees again in Season 2. No more snow scenes or cave scenes for a while once we're done here.

In other news, in case you missed it, ATLAND will finally be available in indie-friendly comic shops sometime soon. I've struck a deal with ComiXpress since they're launching a new business plan as a distributor of indie books, like..oh...Dave Sim's CEREBUS. So I'm in good company! More on that as I can reveal it!

~N