Friday, November 27, 2009

The Silly Season

The "Silly Season" is here. The madness in the checkout line will rear its ugly head. The lunacy of the Holidays will spread like a virus and infect all the jolly ho-ho's. I don't buy into it but, I still hope everyone takes a deep breath and plays nice with each other. It's not that hard to do. Anyway, I thought that I'd share some of my "goings on" with you all.
If you look to your right I have some samples of a few projects I've been working on for the past few months.

First there's a new `Tween story titled, for now, "Redstorm." This one is taking us way back before the Bad Mojo and showing how my favorite wizard, Ehron Redstorm came to be. At the moment, this will be a full color graphic novel but, this could change to maybe a 3-4 issue pamphlet. It's still too early in the process to worry about that.

Second is a project that has been in the works for quite a while and seemed to be my summer project. It's called, "Becky's Alien" and this looks like it is going to eventually be a webcomic. The story is written by Jenni gregory with art by yours truly. We still have some work to do on this so I don't have a firm date on this one either.

That's it.
Play Nice.