Thursday, March 5, 2009

Mill Girl #1 On Sale Now!

Mill Girl #1 is now available for purchase over at Indy Planet so please go check it out and put a big ole smile on this Wizard's face.

Megacon was an awesome experience and it was very cool to meet a lot of folks who I've known for years via the internet but never met in person as well as a ton of new friends made amidst the chaos. I also need to send out a huge thank you to Barry and Jenni Gregory as well as the whole Ka-Blam./Indy Planet consortium who could not have made my wife and I feel more welcomed and a part of it all. Also a huge thank you to everyone who purchased books and sketches; you guys rock!

Now I need to get my ass back to the drawing table.

Play Nice!

3 comments:

  1. Love the sketch. Looks like a concept drawing for the movie "The Dark Crystal"...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I'm really impressed with the idea for Mill Girl. It shows a high level of maturity and comfort with the medium. Can't wait to actually read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it's high time we had a bit of maturity round here!

    ReplyDelete