Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Atland #210 - An Army Of Our Own


As promised, I tried to deliver better art after having to draw last week's episode in a garage while my car was being fixed.

So, can you guess where Bruce is going without flipping back to episode 51? :)

I had a blast revisiting that particular scene. At first I was going to draw it from a different angle but themore I thought about it, the more I thought it would be nice to draw that house the same way about two (?) years after I'd drawn it originally. I kept that episode taped to my board during pencilling and decided to draw it the way I would draw it NOW. So you'll see some differences, probably mostly in coloring.

Next week...the return of the potatomen.

And hey, it's my 33rd birthday this Saturday! Ale on me.

~N

4 comments:

  1. The potatomen rule!
    Happy pre-birthday Mr. Piekos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool as hell. Your woodsy scenes are always great to see.

    Wow. Striking difference in coloring style. I do like your current method much better.

    For those who don't know what episode 51 is and who are thinking about skipping it that's ok...you don't need to see the gratuitous nudity anyway. Loser.

    And happy frickin' birthday Nate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah happy birfday from me too -- if a bit belated!

    ReplyDelete