Monday, November 3, 2008

More Dust-Bunnies!

Back...sometime in 2005, I had toyed with the idea of bringing `Tween back but this time, in a daily strip format. I had forgotten all about this until I stumbled upon these files today. I figured that since Elf `n Troll is taking a dirt nap and I don’t have much going on at the moment, I’d share these. I actually have quite a bit going on at the moment but, what the hell else am I going to do with these dust-bunnies? Enjoy.
Play Nice.
VOTE!














4 comments:

  1. Dude, these are hilarious. Really well written and beautifully drawn. For the love of Pheebus, let's see some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great post! I'm loving this. This is me, in love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I'd love to do more but the artist in me finds the format so restrictive.

    ReplyDelete