Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Atland #211 - Tad


If you've been a regular on the official Atland forum, you might have seen my original concepts of a slightly older Tad. As you can see, I kept some ideas (like the hammer) and went a little more faithful to the original design and mixed it with his dad's original costume. I think it works best this way. And it was fun to draw him again.

Not to mention how nice it was to get to draw some trees for these past 2 episodes. This will probably be the last time you see trees until the very last episode of "Season 1". From here on out it's desert...and snow...

Next week is Thanksgiving and as usual, I'm cooking, so there will be no new strip. But in 2 weeks: Bruce at the mercy of Sheila!

~N

2 comments:

  1. Tad's da' man! it seems like just yesterday that....sniff....I have something in my eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just relived the hottie Sheila beheading that potato king...nice.

    Putting Tad in his daddum's old outfit was a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete