Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sketch Party



More pentab explosions.

I'm on a mission. Like some kind of delusional archeologist I'm digging through old sketchbooks, piles of scrap doodlings, and digital piles of noodlings trying to piece together the story of my vision. It's weird. I'm not looking for new ideas like normal, I'm simply trying to understand what I've been oozing for the past decade. And I have a plan to put my discoveries to good use for the betterment of humanity.

Yeah, that means making comics.

Break time's over. Gotta get my pick out and chip away at yellowing piles of paper. There's a mysterious story in here, hidden in layers of maze like winding paths and other such cool analogies.

1 comment:

  1. Indiana Van West!
    I'm looking forward to what you discover. Watch out for pirates off the coast of Portugal!

    ReplyDelete