Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Atland #233 - Terms?

Meanwhile, back outside...

Man, I was bummed about having to go back to drawing snow after those red cave interiors. :( Oh well. Lots of snow yet to go. I'd better get used to it.

The original pencils for panel 4 had the dwarf herald standing with the Dwarf Pope on top of the HornHead beast. But the more I thought about it, the more I realized, the DP wouldn't allow a grunt in his special little carriage. So I erased it and drew the dwarf herald atop a tree. I allowed me to show Bron as well.

Next week, three legendary warriors meet.

In other news, Atland Season 2 will definitely be presented in portrait format which will permit me to display a bigger, more easily read, image. it will also allow me to publish the print collections right side up and without the black gutter on each page. I'm excited about the change.