Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Atland #269 - A Dark & Stormy Night

AND WE'RE BACK! Did you miss me?

We kick off ATLAND Season 2 with this episode. You'll notice the new format, which provides for a bigger, more legible image.

I drew this episode 6 or 8 months ago, I think. But just this morning, I realized the reaction panel of the customers/employees just wasn't up to snuff. And I had a chance to not only make it better, but include characters that I knew were making appearances later on. Better continuity! (Astute readers will recognize some of these folks from the concept art I posted during the hiatus, as well as a certain bartender from an oooooold strip!

Here's the comparison:

Image

I'm really trying to step up the attention to detail and the coloring. I hope it's noticeable.

Next week...the town drunk makes his move.

Welcome back, guys!

~N