Friday, May 14, 2010

Tia's place


Imagination comes from all sources and this piece has a special place in my heart as I watched a little girl of mine, color away many years ago. I was never able to get it to print until now. I am excited because this piece has many different meanings for me.

This print will debut at the Phoenix comic con and will go on sale after memorial day weekend with Issue 5 which goes to press today.

Issue 6 update - I am at page 15 pencils and it is flowing well.

Issue 7 update - yes there is an issue 7 update. I started scripting last night. I added a whole new section which fills a whole I think the books created. I am really jazzed with where it is all going.

well more news to come and don't be afraid to say hi! I love to talk:)

trav

www.beanleafpress.com