Thursday, July 29, 2010

Chuck Update

No, not a chuck-up date, this is a Chuck Update. Back in the UK after a week in Scotland drinking Whisky & eating Haggis and a week in Denmark drinking schnapps and eating pickled herring. 'twas the best. Now for the warm beer cold chips.

Here's an exciting image of the first of our games on the shelf at the Source - a huge game store in MN.



Legitimacy should be shipping in the next week or so apparently.

In the meantime BoardgameGeek.com accidentally deleted our listings for Legitimacy & Those Pesky Humans, so if you have a moment please go over to the newly re-created page and rate or comment on my game. I need people to buy it so as I don't have to go back to working for a living:

http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/76443/legitimacy


P.S. I have been playing the game a lot lately with a lot of new and wonderful people. It's been going really well and I'm seeing that it works very well with all different kinds and numbers of players and am actually starting to believe it could do really well if it finds it's audience. Darn it, now I can see it, I really want it to happen!!!