Saturday, May 17, 2008

Another `Tween/Pewfell Happening

While browsing through some old files from my comic `Tween, I happened upon this little gem from the days when `Tween and Pewfell both shared some space on the ModernTales site. I don't know the occasion or reason for this piece but, I think it's pretty cool.
It's funny, I remember when I was contemplating doing `Tween as a webcomic. I was hesitant because of possible comparisons to Pewfell and repercussions from Chuck Whelon fanatics. I even held off doing it for almost a year. If it wasn't for some friendly peer-pressure, `Tween may not have ever seen the light of day.

Look at us now.
Cheers, Mr. Whelon.

1 comment:

  1. ha ha, I remember this one - I have a digital copy of it somewhere. Happy times. I am so crap at doing fan art, I'm always meaning to do some, but I never get around to it.

    ReplyDelete