Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fluffy Furtado

I have a thing for the Koala. I don't know what it is but, I want one. Just an opportunity to hold one is definitely on my "bucket list" of things to do before I take the dirt nap. This is the one rare occasion where you'll get to see my warm, fluffy side. Soak it in.

I'm anxiously counting the days until the new Hellboy flick. Give me a cool character,cool demons, Guillermo del Toro, a box of popcorn and I'm sold! I've heard the usual pessimistic thoughts and reviews but, really...it's Hellboy! Don't be so serious!

Lastly, a note to the potential news makers: you light the fuse...then you run. It's that simple.
Happy Fourth!

Play Nice!

5 comments:

  1. My grandmother was from Alice Springs, Australia -- she used to say she had a koala as a pet as a kid.

    ~N

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Warm and fuzzy"? This guy has a sword and is standing in a defiant stance. He's ready to kick some ass! ;-)

    Koalas are nifty. I wonder if they're biters? Wouldn't it suck to pick one up - all cute and docile - only to have the right side of your face ripped off?

    ReplyDelete
  3. go ahead, James...pee in my Cheerios why dontcha'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once had a girlfriend who was savaged by a squirrel, so I don't trust any fluffy creature larger than a hamster. Actually, I did have a pet rat for a while -- he was great but I wouldn't suggest cuddling strange rats either.

    ReplyDelete