Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fawn Rainchild Bamboo-dooed



Based on a doodle from the Bamboo pen tablet a few weeks ago. Threw some "inks" and color on her. Did it very quickly working only from a flat color layer and one multiplied layer for shadows. It felt good because it was very natural, much like my traditional media work.

I've been quiet lately. Been busy with a second job and lots of domestic stuff. All good, of course.

More later. Zyn Dweomer to launch at the end of the year...very excited about that!

4 comments:

  1. James, you've managed to adapt to the digital age while still keeping it "Van West" very nicely my friend. I'm even more excited now to see where you're going and what this whole "Zyn Dweomer" is all about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, I was beginning to feel that there had been a distinct lack of Westian Wizardry around here lately, but this fills the gap nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll do my best to crank it up. Just haven't had much time!

    Onward, my starry eyed comrades!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Joe! I'm looking forward to it. Been super busy with non-art stuff lately, but I'm eager to go hog wild on that one.

    ReplyDelete