Sunday, September 7, 2008

The Work in Progress



This is the first panel of the first page of the new webcomic project Zyn Dweomer.

It was great fun working 100% digitally. I’m learning the ins and outs of the tools and I’m developing a brand new project at the same time. Very exciting.

I’ll post more of the comic as things come together. I don’t expect to launch it officially until the end of the year. I’d like to have a healthy number of pages completed before going live. Also, I have several commissions on the table as well as another Warmageddon story to draw.

I love it when things are hopping.

Oh...and I'm going to be a daddy again in case I didn't mention it before!

3 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued.
    Wha...wha...what!? A Daddy!?
    Boy, when you get on a roll...you get on a roll!
    Congrats brother West!

    ReplyDelete