Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pewfell: Live Online Chat this Saturday Afternoon.

This weekend I'm participating in a Live Online chat hosted by RPGLife.com

I'll be discussing Pewfell, answering questions on the characters and world, how I make the strip and fantasy webcomics in general.

The event will take place in RPGLife's Live Chat Tavern, this Saturday, October 18th from 4pm until 6pm Pacific Standard Time (That's 7-9 pm Eastern, 12-2 am in the UK).

You might need to register for a free RPGLife account to get in, but otherwise simply point your browser to:

http://www.rpglife.com/phpBB3/chat

If you can, please do come by and participate as I've never done one of these before and it would be great to see some of you there.

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited! I'm there...popcorn, dancing girls and all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammit, I go AWOL for a little while and I miss this? Hell's bells.

    I hope it went well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed it. I'm a bad wizard. I deserve to be flogged.
    No, really, I do!

    Where's my mail order bride, Natasha!?
    `Tasha...I've been bad!!!
    `Tasha?

    ReplyDelete