Thursday, January 15, 2009

new prints and phoenix comic con


Sorry guys it has been a few weeks. I've been prepping for one of the coolest small cons of the west....

the phoenix comic con www.phoenixcomiccon.com there's a lot of big names and the crowd is awesome. Also I will be sketching for free this year to anyone that wants a sketch I did 400+ at this con last year and I plan to beat it.

New pieces are at the side i have a few more that i will add as well....

I hope you enjoy the fun- and if you end up in mesa next week stop by the table 

trav

2 comments:

  1. I love the robot. That's a great image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto that. Both are fantastic. Love the mechanical tree. I can understand the robot's surprise that it is sprouting real blossoms. That's a wonderful example of illustration hitting the mark. The image is solid, rendering is beautiful, and the idea comes across immediately.

    ReplyDelete