Saturday, September 5, 2009

I'm Still Alive!

I apologize for my lack of presence here on Ye' Old Wizard's Blog but, I have been a busy little camper behind the scenes here in Da' Bunker.

I'm still working on an old project that is about 75% there and I'm still happy with it although, I'm still not ready to share. Sorry. I'm also about to begin the last chapter of a backup story I've been working on for Jay Carvajal's Misadventures of Clark & Jefferson. Good stuff! Look for that from APE Entertainment soon!

If that wasn't enough, I'm still working on getting some more Major Tom pages out there. On the right there is a mock-ad I did for what will eventually be a print collection of the Major Tom story. I'll have a whole bunch of extras, cool stuff and even additional pages that will enhance the story beyond what you'll see in the webcomic version once Major Tom sees print.
That's it for now. I'm still alive!

Play Nice.