Saturday, September 5, 2009

ZD #47



So Hurke is getting a cool sword. Remember the one he bought was a replacement for the one he shattered back in ep #6.

Which reminds me, I need to do something with the site design. I've been focused on just maintaining a reasonable flow of episodes and haven't given much thought to archives and the like.

Coming up on #50, which isn't significant story-wise but does have some kind of meaning to it psychologically. I'm not slowing down or getting bored or distracted. And that's never happened before. Never. So rock on for me, baby.

One thing I am 98% certain of is that I will change the format very soon to mini-comic/manga, which is basically a 4.25" x 5.5" size. From the moment I conceived this series a couple of years back I wanted to create a mini-comic fantasy series and actually sell printed copies. That's a secondary concern, but I don't see any reason to not do it.

More later...