Monday, February 23, 2009

Mill Girl 1 Preview

My Underground Pop Productions website has hit a few glitches so it'll be delayed a bit. With that I thought of the only other place to offer some preview images of Mill Girl should be right here where retro fantasy is the name of the game! Yeah. Ok. So this probably isn't the best place but, I'll share anyway.

Ye Old Disclaimer:
This is unlike anything you've seen from me in the past. I know, you probably never expected to see "historical drama" and my name appearing in the same sentence; I'll be honest...I never did either. This is definitely a departure for me but, it's a project that's been on my plate for a very long time and I'm happy to be finally getting some eyeballs on it. I think that I'm looking at about 10 issues right now to tell this story. Here's a preview of the cover and a few pages.

Ye Old Disclaimer Part 2:
This doesn't mean that this is the end of my love for neurotic elves, pole-dancing ale whores and pot smoking wizards. It's just another side of my brain. Don't worry, I'm sure we'll be back to our regularly scheduled program before long.




This should be available for purchase through Indy Planet shortly.
Check back here for updates.

Play Nice.

2 comments:

  1. What a great start. Your style seems very well-suited to the subject matter. The Furtado-esque layouts and graphical devices (solid blacks and whites with the lovely crunchy bits of seemingly well-researched period details in the middle) are really working well.

    But you know me, I'm English and I have a thing for Masterpiece Theater!

    ReplyDelete