Sunday, February 22, 2009

White Death.

No story here or super secret sneak preview. This is just me playing around with scanning in pencils and playing with styles. Just doodling because I can and sharing well...just because. In the 2nd panel I got all manga-like.

I know I mentioned this not too long ago but, I'm mentioning it again because...I can. I don't know where the attitude is coming from. Maybe because it's snowing outside and I've had enough of the white death for this season.
Anywho...
I'll be at Megacon next Friday the 28th and Saturday March 1st sketching, signing and being a real pain in the ass at the Ka-Blam/ Indy Planet booth. I'll also have all 10 issues of Elf `n Troll for sale as well as premiering my latest project, Mill Girl. So, stop by and say hello.

Play Nice.

5 comments:

  1. This looks awesome. Are you planning to ink it or leave it in pencil?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just going to leave it as is. This is how I sketch. I've never been much for sketching so instead I do these little sequential things that usually make no sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is making me want to follow you down that rabbit hole.

    ReplyDelete